Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Venue Hunting #2: LeBlanc Exclusive Resort

Thanks to my good friend for sending me the website of our next venue: LeBlanc Exclusive Resort in Antipolo. I  find the venue elegant and classy because it is all white! So again, i asked h2b to see the place and I thank him  for being so patient with me :)

Here are the photos that he took, when he went to LeBlanc last July.


The place looks good and elegant in the photos but I'm wondering if all of our guests can fit inside the hall. They said it can fill out upto 150 guests. I'm contemplating because i need to count also the number of suppliers that will go in and out of the hall, plus a space for the caterer, for our band, picture taking and performance area.. (yeah you read it performance! haha) and i find the ceiling very low. I wanted pa naman drapes on the ceiling! haha! 

Well, The garden part looks clean and good too. They suggested to put glass platform on top of the swimming pool to have more space for our garden ceremony. For the whole area they quoted us 40,000php originally it is 45,000php but since h2b attended the bridal fair in SM Masinag they give us 5,000php discount. Not bad, but there are add ons like if we want the platform and a tent outside, there will be an additional costs of 8,000php each. So venue + platform = 48,000php plus 10% corkage fee for outside caterer. They also offer lights and sounds and photo booths of course with additional costs. 

Well, I need to check this place personally, before we decide. I will go back for a holiday in PH next month. wheeew! Happy venue hunting to us! :)

More venues here: Antipolo Garden Wedding Venues


4 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your blog! I'm planning a wedding in 2016 in Antipolo. Im In San Diego so your blog is really helping me out a lot. LeBlanc was my 1st option.. was gonna have the ceremony by the pool (with flat form) and reception inside the hall. I was imagining it to have drapes and stuff... what did you think of the place? Im most likely going to have 100 people. I like the idea of renting the whole resort for the weekend so all out of towners can be all together and wont have to travel after already traveling million miles haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) thank you for reading my blog. Im glad to know that i can help people thru my wedding preps stories. I never see LeBlanc in person, only my fiance :) he said that if you have 100 guests, they can fit inside the hall, the ambiance is elegant, good for photoshoot and they have rooms for your guests too. The only thing im not sure is if you can still put drapings on the ceiling because i find it low, perhaps you can put hanging lanterns outside on the ceremony area. If you have questions feel free to ask :) happy preps! :)

      Delete
  2. The Place looks great and elegant but the staffs sucks, they are nor accommodating and not true to their words. We agreed to gave our date pencil booked and we waited for their proposal apparently no email was sent until we decided to go back and talk to them. Unfortunately our date was alresdy taken. We were so disappointed i think they need to be true to their promise because we were keen on getting the venue for our wedding now we have to look for another sched and venue it sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks great and elegant but the staffs suck, they are not accommodating and not true to their words. We agreed to give our date pencil booked and we waited for their proposal apparently no email was sent until we decided to go back and talk to them. Unfortunately our date was already taken. We were so disappointed i think they need to be true to their promise because we were keen on getting the venue for our wedding.i believe that the service they give starts from how they deal with their clients' inquiry and in this case they've shown how poor their service is.

    ReplyDelete